Monday, July 12, 2010

socal part 2.

misfire.

fully lax'd

Peepin

Game

"Dude, where'd you get that sweatshirt?" -Chick at the bar

"When you get to my age the two best things you can have are a full head of hair and a good mustache." -This guy.

Sitting 4 in the front of a pick up. Dont really remember this one.

This guy chose the back. 7-11 pit stop.

Leo blowin' off roman candles at 4am.

Venice beach party.

Shot the shit with Wesley for a bit talking about his big new movie that, according to him is gonna be some crazy shit. I asked him if he minded me taking a photo of him. He said, "Sure, you gotta find someone to take it though." I told him I didn't want to be in the picture. He says, "I dont do portraits." Couldn't pass on the photo op so I asked him if one of his lady friends minded. She didn't and now you have this. He was a cool guy but dressed like he'd just got off the set of In Living Color, which made it even better.

Took a night dip in the ocean after. Drunken photos followed.

See..

My burnt ass forehead and EK1.

Headless

Blew that one. Classic.



Horseman.

Looking at a creek or something. Maybe California's version of a river.

Got sand all over the subi.

Two future TWS award winning lensmen. Just a guess.

Lil' nappypoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment