Thursday, December 2, 2010

disposable dreams # 28

Disposable dreams has taken a pay cut recently so unfortunately they haven't been as frequent. Too broke to support my photography habbits as of late.
Maybe this could have something to do with that.

I dont think I could pull this off. Props.


Chingy ladies and gentlemen.

Snackin'

I put on fo' my city.

Vince getting pitted chain surfing. I dare you to try it.

The Sunken City.

40 lbs of camera equipment and a skateboard. Brandons hyped.

Extreme flatground.

"Just like Beaver Lake."


Guess what TV show this is.

slips.

Yesssss.

Toilet phone.

"Are you Cory Kennedy?" "Will you sign my shoe?" Theres always time for the fans.

Dont get too excited. Its a lot harder than it looks.

Spot prep.

Master Splinter.

No dice. Love hurts.

But this doesn't.

Brando attempting an intricate grip job.

"What..Its a little abstract.."


Buds.

S.O.T.Y. sized beer.

One too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment