Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disposable Dreams # 27

This roll is from a club in Hollywood somewhere and a few from an RVCA party in LA. I couldn't believe what people in the club scene were like. Actually I could, pretty much what I expected.. Slutty chicks, bros who are more in love with themselves than they'll ever be with another human being, and security gaurds. Oh, and me walking around in a jean jacket snapping photos, to which their reaction is either what was that..? Or they're really hyped because they think I'm someone important or cool. Hopefully these photos can get across the awesomeness yet grossness of a typical club in Hollywood.
Here we have chicks dancing together on a table. New concept.

smore.

I wondered up to what I think was the VIP section. I saw a table full of fifths, and immediately started pouring myself a drink acting like I owned the place. Remember its all about confidence. Anyways this dude (holding the fifth) started bullshitting with me, who seemed to me like he'd been dabbling in a little blowcane.

And now we have this dude. Bald dude, two hot babes around him, throwing up the fist. Come on..seriously. The funny thing is (besides the panties..haha caught ya bitch) the blonde on the left, after taking this photo asks "What are you the paparazzi?" Yeah bitch, Im the only paparazzi shooting on a fucking disposable camera.. "Well do you want to meet up him?" "Ahhh sure? We get introduced really akward...and that was that. Bczzz dude.
Blonde on the right "Here Stephanie, here double fist!" Stephanie, "Well..when in Rome." Dude on the left, "I wanna be you someday." Old bald dude, "I am the american dream."

Girl on a pole and someone throwing the rock on sign.

Yeah bro..you are the king..

Chains for those who are in to that type of thing. There was a smoking section inside this place but at this point I was just smoking anywhere I pleased.
I can love you for tonight.

RVCA master lenseman.

RVCA LA party.

This chick killed the kit.

DJ dude with lights.


Some band. They had a Let Timmy Smoke jersey on the drum kit. Im down.

This is me trying to catch "The Muska" skating past me down the street. We'll meet again Muska.

This street citizen deserves props on his or hers sleepign quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment